March, 27th to 29th
Venezia Terminal Passeggeri Spa
Terminal 103 – 1° piano
Isola Nova del Tronchetto, 107, Venezia
Coordinate GPS: 45.439044; 12.311468
Venice Passenger Terminal (VTP), right in the heart of Venice Port is the only one location in Venice that can be easily and strategically reached both by road and by water and it will be the venue for the 3rd ICARE.
Located a few hundred meters from Piazzale Roma, entry-point to the Historical City connected in 2 minutes trip thanks to the People Mover, Terminal 103 at VTP can be reached by road thanks to the ‘Ponte della Libertà’ bridge and are situated at short distance from both the Marco Polo International Airport and the Railway Station.
Overlooking the fascinating Marittima Basin and therefore also reachable by water, Terminal 103 at VTP is the crown-jewel of the Marittima Passenger Port.
The Cruise Port is only:
• 500 m. far away from Piazzale Roma, starting point for Venice Historical city center, reachable in 3 minutes thanks to the land funicular “people mover”,
• 1 km far away from St. Lucia Railway Station,
• 13 km far away from Venice Marco Polo International Airport,
• 25 km far away from Treviso Canova International Airport,
• 10 km far away from highways and tollgates leading to Milan, Trieste, Belluno/Cortina, Padua/Bologna,
Car parks available near the Terminal
• 20 minutes of ‘Vaporetto’ trip far away from St. Mark’s Square.