IF YOU ARE A NON-ITALIAN ATTENDEE/COMPANY PLEASE REFER TO THE REGISTRATION FEES WITHOUT VAT AND TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
>>> VAT EXEMPTION FOR NON-ITALIAN PERSONS AND COMPANIES
You can choose fees without VAT (Value Added Tax) ONLY IF:
- The invoicing address is outside Italy and in the EUROPEAN UNION, AND
- You supply a valid VAT Code in the “Invoicing Data” Section
- You are a Non-EU citizen and you can submit a declaration that you are a freelancer providing the company details (name, address and VAT code)
- Registration to the Main Conference includes participation in all the main conference sessions, access to the exhibition area and the scientific poster exhibition, an invitation to the Welcome Reception - Wine & Cheese on March 27th, coffee and lunch breaks, Certificate of attendance, congress material (bag, proceedings, final programme).
- Registration to the single day as well as Student/Technician registration does not include printed proceedings.
- Accompanying persons will be given access to the exhibition area only. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend scientific sessions neither to enter the lunch area.
IF YOU CHOOSE A FEE WITHOUT VAT AND YOU ARE AN ITALIAN CITIZEN, AN ITALIAN COMPANY, AN EU CITIZEN / COMPANY WITHOUT A VALID VAT CODE, A STUDENT, A PUBLIC/PRIVATE EMPLOYEE YOUR REGISTRATION CAN NOT BE PROCESSED.
The Secretariat remains at disposal for any assistance you may need.